Passing a large PDF file through a webservice

Ray Stevens

We have an imaging system that consists of a key and up to a 10MB PDF legal
description that will be accessesed via a web service. Does anyone know how
to specify the datatype for the PDF file in ASP 2.0 (which we will be
using).

CESAR DE LA TORRE [MVP]

I would use ASP.NET 2.0 WebServices plus WSE 3.0 which supports MTOM
specification (part of WS-* standard specifications), specially designed for
large attachments.
--
CESAR DE LA TORRE
Software Architect