passing an array to a function via a form

darrel

This may be more of an ASP question rather than ASP.NET...I'm straddling the
fence a bit learning/using both at once (yes, that is confusing!)
I have a form that I'd like to use to call a function.

I'm going to have the form submit to itself and/or the page with the
function.

The function call looks like this:

myFunction(animal, food)

I normally call the function with one of the variables being an array:

myFunction "monkey", array("banana", "apple", "orange")

How can I populate the array via a form?

I'm thinking it'd look something like this:

{select name="animal"}
{option value="monkey"}monkey{/monkey}
{/select}

....but not sure how to do the array part...