Passing an external variable via .net into an XSL stylesheet

Glenn Mantle

I current have two XSL file for my XML file . They are bothe identical
except the one has an extra column in the table the stylesheet created
that has some hyperlinks.

Considering the two xsl's are virually identical i want to pass a
variable to the xsl from a .net application ( which is where i call the
xsl transform from ).

the xsl then will display the extra column if the variable is true and
wont if it false.

any ideas what do i need to add to my xsl file and my calling .net lines
to do this.

regards

glenn