Passing an external variable via .net into an XSL stylesheet

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Glenn Mantle, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. Glenn Mantle

    Glenn Mantle Guest

    I current have two XSL file for my XML file . They are bothe identical
    except the one has an extra column in the table the stylesheet created
    that has some hyperlinks.

    Considering the two xsl's are virually identical i want to pass a
    variable to the xsl from a .net application ( which is where i call the
    xsl transform from ).

    the xsl then will display the extra column if the variable is true and
    wont if it false.

    any ideas what do i need to add to my xsl file and my calling .net lines
    to do this.

    regards

    glenn

    Glenn Mantle, Jul 28, 2004