Passing an object to a Business Object

Andy

Hopefully some part of this below will sound alarm bells, since this is tying
me in knots...

Lets say I have a CreditCard class.

This CreditCard class is used in a payment colletion business object, called
PaymentCollection.

Now our ASP.NET app (BankApp) needs to create and pass an instance
(oCreditCard) of this class

to the PaymentCollection business object, oPaymentCollection, so

If oPaymentCollection.ValidateCard(oCreditCard) then
/\
error here (oCreditCard)

But I get the compile time error..
Value of type 'BankApp.CreditCard' cannot be converted to
'PaymentCollection.CreditCard'.

What am I doing wrong here?
I have included the exact same file used in the business object into the
BankApp asp.net project.

NB The PaymentCollection business object will be used in more than one
project, not always called BankApp.