passing args to method

indian_gaurav

Hello everybody!

If a wana pass an array and an object of another class as argument to
a method, what is the procedure.

Plz, Help me.

Regards

Indian_gaurav

Chris Dollin

indian_gaurav said:
If a wana pass an array and an object of another class as argument to
a method, what is the procedure.

Write the method name, an opening bracket, an expression denoting the
array, a comma, an expression denoting the object, then a close bracket.
Plz, Help me.

Be specific.

Don't expect people to do your homework for you.

Read books.

--
"Our future looks secure, but it's all out of our hands." /Man and Machine/
- Magenta