    Plz, Help me.

    Regards

    Indian_gaurav
    indian_gaurav, Jun 7, 2007

  2. indian_gaurav

    Chris Dollin Guest

    indian_gaurav wrote:

    > If a wana pass an array and an object of another class as argument to
    > a method, what is the procedure.

    Write the method name, an opening bracket, an expression denoting the
    array, a comma, an expression denoting the object, then a close bracket.

    > Plz, Help me.

    Be specific.

    Don't expect people to do your homework for you.

    Read books.

    --
    "Our future looks secure, but it's all out of our hands." /Man and Machine/
    - Magenta

    Chris Dollin, Jun 7, 2007

  3. indian_gaurav

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 01:12:20 -0700, indian_gaurav
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    someone who said :

    >If a wana pass an array and an object of another class as argument to
    >a method, what is the procedure.

    This is too elementary a problem to pester others with. Read a basic
    text. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary