passing arguments from web-form to win-form

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mart Rogers, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Mart Rogers

    Mart Rogers Guest

    "David Boaz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello all,
    > I have an existing GUI written in asp.net, which performs a search
    > operation, and displays the results. I have also another win-form
    > application that needs these search results. I want to open the web-form
    > from my windows application, to enable searching, and finally, to pass the
    > results back to the win form.
    > does someone has an idea how to make it?
    > Thanks, David.

    I think your system clock is wrong. You are posting into the future.

    David Boaz, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Mart Rogers

    David Boaz Guest

    what do you mean? today is 8th July 2003 !

    David Boaz, Jul 8, 2003
  4. Mart Rogers

    Natty Gur Guest

    David Hi,

    you can embed the web browser (ActiveX) control in one of your pages.
    you can interact with the DHTML objects of the Control document by
    adding reference to MSHTML (Microsoft html library) com library.

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
    Israel , 51114