    need to grab the values of these text boxes and pass them to the report
    ascx control to run the query. I can find how to do this with aspx pages
    but I can't find anything on how to do this with ascx pages!!!!

    Cathryn Lindner, Nov 3, 2003

  2. set the values to session variables

    which contains
    >textbox controls for query parameterse. Once the user

    enters their info
    >into the textbox controls, they hit an execute button.
    >
    >What I do then is on that postback, I replace the

    current ascx control
    >with another one that contains repeaters to display the

    report. BUT!!! I
    >need to grab the values of these text boxes and pass

    them to the report
    >ascx control to run the query. I can find how to do this

    with aspx pages
    >but I can't find anything on how to do this with ascx

    pages!!!!

    ***

    mike_bluestein@ya_StopSpammingMe_hoo.com, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Thanks, after trying to figure out how to pass values directly, I gave
    up and I'm going to pass them as session variables. I just figured
    there had to be a direct way to pass values from a user control to
    another user control.

    Thanks

    Cathryn Lindner, Nov 3, 2003