    to a plain vanilla Asp page.. with it remaining hidden, and
    not using session/state cludges.. Thanks for any info.

    Bob

    Bob [BVP], Jan 18, 2005

  2. Here are some tips for posting to another page:

    1) Output an old fashioned non-server form to the client (without the runat=
    'server' attribute) Set the action attribute like you would have in
    ASP.OLD, and use javascript to submit the form.
    2) use client side script to change your ASP.NET form action attribute
    3) use this webform control: http://www.wilsondotnet.com/Controls/
    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 18, 2005

  3. Bob [BVP]

    Bob [BVP] Guest

    More info, I am using the formsauthentication, and setting
    the hidden form value there.. so I guess I need it to run
    at server.. that kills 1) & 2) ?.. I will look at the webform
    control.. but it looking like I might have to use the Billy
    Yuen @ MS method.. sigh..

    Bob [BVP], Jan 18, 2005