Passing authenticated user's name to ObjectDataSource automatically.

Kursat

Hi,

I have a data access library which contains some wrapper methods for my
Stored Procedures. I bind data access methods to data controls by using
ObjectDataSource objects. The problem is some of the data access methods
make filtering based on authenticated user's username. Those methods all
contain a username parameter. I want to supply username parameter of those
methods automatically from a source but I do not know that source.

How can I supply aforementioned username parameter automatically by using
configure data source wizard or similar design time tool?