    when the user closes webform B?

    TIA,

    Carlos

    Carlos Alejandro Pérez, Jun 8, 2005

  2. Carlos,

    I am not sure how IFrames help you to make a modal dialog. The only way to
    produce one is to call javascript function showModalDialog on client side.
    The scenario is like this:

    1. Form A client-side calls showModalDialog("FormB",...);
    2. Form B opens in a modal window.
    3. User closes Form B. Before closing, Form B client side should save the
    data in window.returnValue object.
    4. Form A client-side gets the object with Form B data as a result of the
    showModalDialog("FormB",...); call.
    5. Form A client-side puts Form B data into hidden input fields.
    6. Form A client-side calls FormA.submit() to postback to the server.
    7. Form A server-side gets the data from the hidden inputs.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 8, 2005