passing choice value back to existing html page

Thad

I have a web page which if the user opens the new page of images and makes a
selection, the choice can be passed back to the originating page. Any
suggestion as to how this could best be done?

Neredbojias

I have a web page which if the user opens the new page of images and
makes a selection, the choice can be passed back to the originating
page. Any suggestion as to how this could best be done?

Is this "selected image" associated with a link? If so, make the link
refer to the originating page url and/or use a query string and some
(preferably server-side) scripting.

Thad

Great...using php sessions....thanks.