Passing classes

Roby Eisenbraun Martins

Hi,

I have a solution working with a webservice project, userinterface project
and they both reference to a personal framework project.
When I create a method on the webservice project using a class from the
framework and I call that method from the userinterface it crashes with a
ambiguous reference error. In fact the webservice is creating another class
to be able to send it.
But I don't want that because I know the userinterface has got that class
already. I want to work with the same class.
How can I flag my classes from the framework project to not be "replicated"
by .NET when using a webservice?

Thank you,
Roby

Scott M.

Two questions:

Can we see the webservice code?

Why are you returning a proprietary entity via the WebService model and not
using Remoting?

Mr. Murdock

I'm using webservices and I don't want .NET to create another class I'm
sending as parameter. Now I have to copy the content from one class to
another to be able to use it.
It should use the same class. Same namespace.
I'm not working with remoting.

Thank you,
Roby