    by .NET when using a webservice?

    Thank you,
    Roby
    Roby Eisenbraun Martins, Nov 29, 2007

  2. Roby Eisenbraun Martins

    Scott M. Guest

    Two questions:

    Can we see the webservice code?

    Why are you returning a proprietary entity via the WebService model and not
    using Remoting?

    Scott M., Nov 30, 2007

  3. Roby Eisenbraun Martins

    Mr. Murdock Guest

    I'm using webservices and I don't want .NET to create another class I'm
    sending as parameter. Now I have to copy the content from one class to
    another to be able to use it.
    It should use the same class. Same namespace.
    I'm not working with remoting.

    Thank you,
    Roby

    Mr. Murdock, Nov 30, 2007