    I want to use my credentials from windows authentication and pass it on to
    different asp.net and asp pages without having to login again.
    Any help?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Oct 26, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=

    Saravana Guest

    You cant pass credentials to windows integrated authentication, it will be
    automatically picked up by OS from logged on user credentials. Only you can
    get the username using user.identity.name.

    -Saravana
    www.ExtremeExperts.com

    Saravana, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Thx Saravana,
    Yeah i now that.
    But can i pass it to a QueryString for example to retrieve Data from the
    Database.?
    Can i use windows integrated authentication with ASP 3.0 not Asp.net ?
    For example when i call an asp 3.0 page i wouldn't need to relogin?
    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Oct 26, 2004
  4. I am not sure I understand the question. If you are trying to avoid logging
    in, you can potentially use Anonymous access and enable impersonation withi
    identity with with to run as. Then, you can use SSPI in your connection
    string to the database and it will use the impersonated user account.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...-us/cpguide/html/cpconaspnetimpersonation.asp
    If you do want to use authentication, you can use ASP.NET Authentication
    from of "Windows".
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/cpguide/html/cpconaspnetauthentication.asp

    I thnk..
    --