Passing credentials to windows integrated authentication

Guest

Hi folks,
How can i pass credentials to windows integrated authentication.
I want to use my credentials from windows authentication and pass it on to
different asp.net and asp pages without having to login again.
Any help?

Saravana

You cant pass credentials to windows integrated authentication, it will be
automatically picked up by OS from logged on user credentials. Only you can
get the username using user.identity.name.

-Saravana
www.ExtremeExperts.com

Guest

Thx Saravana,
Yeah i now that.
But can i pass it to a QueryString for example to retrieve Data from the
Database.?
Can i use windows integrated authentication with ASP 3.0 not Asp.net ?
For example when i call an asp 3.0 page i wouldn't need to relogin?
Thanks

Girish bharadwaj

I am not sure I understand the question. If you are trying to avoid logging
in, you can potentially use Anonymous access and enable impersonation withi
identity with with to run as. Then, you can use SSPI in your connection
string to the database and it will use the impersonated user account.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...-us/cpguide/html/cpconaspnetimpersonation.asp
If you do want to use authentication, you can use ASP.NET Authentication
from of "Windows".
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/cpguide/html/cpconaspnetauthentication.asp

I thnk..