Passing data between 2 form !

Guest

I have a frameset page with 2 frame, each with a form. Can I pass data (variable) between them ? Thank's

Peter O'Reilly

I have a frameset page with 2 frame, each with a form. Can I pass data
(variable) between them ? Thank's
Yes, but it is done using client scripting, i.e. JavaScript.

Konrad Rotuski

of course, for example by using javascript, or by posting one form to
another (this is old asp way)
javascript way would be smth like :

window.parent.frames['name']. .... hope you get the idea

Peter O'Reilly

of course, for example by using javascript,
window.parent.frames['name']. .... hope you get the idea
correct

or by posting one form to another (this is old asp way)

not with frames.