Passing data between 2 form !

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. I have a frameset page with 2 frame, each with a form. Can I pass data (variable) between them ? Thank's
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Are you talking about serverside data?
    /Hugo

    Hugo Wetterberg, Apr 2, 2004

  3. client side JavasScript

    > I have a frameset page with 2 frame, each with a form. Can I pass data
    (variable) between them ? Thank's
    Yes, but it is done using client scripting, i.e. JavaScript.
    --
    Peter O'Reilly
    Peter O'Reilly, Apr 2, 2004
  4. of course, for example by using javascript, or by posting one form to
    another (this is old asp way)
    javascript way would be smth like :

    window.parent.frames['name']. .... hope you get the idea
    Konrad Rotuski, Apr 2, 2004
  5. > of course, for example by using javascript,
    > window.parent.frames['name']. .... hope you get the idea

    correct

    >or by posting one form to another (this is old asp way)

    not with frames.

    --
    Peter O'Reilly
    Peter O'Reilly, Apr 2, 2004