    the directions page.

    Thanks in advance.
    Mandeep

    Deepiceman, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Deepiceman

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Here is a mapping querystring I've used before that hopefully might give
    you some ideas:

    <a
    href="http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&addr
    ess=<%= Server.URLEncode(FamilyAddress) %>&city=&state=&zipcode=<%=
    Server.URLEncode(FamilyZip) %>&homesubmit=Get+Map" target="new">

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    ASP Designer Tips, ASP Web Database Demo, Free ASP Bar Chart Tool...

    Bullschmidt, Jun 24, 2004