Passing data betweens frames

elik

i have a frame page with three parts, each parts attached
to aspx file,
is there any way to transfer data from one frame to
another frame in server side?
i meen , when the user select some data from listbox in
one frame i want to display is selection in a label belong
to another aspx page/
thanks

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You can do this with client side code such as javascript (or vbscript if you
support IE only.)
But I suggest you simplify by ditching the frames.
Generally you're better off if you partition logical sections of your page
into web user controls (or web custom controls if you want to get fancy.)

Here's more info:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n/html/vbconintroductiontowebusercontrols.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/vboriwebusercontrols.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...l/vbconWebUserControlsVsCustomWebControls.asp