passing data from a page to another page that's open by the browser?

coli

Hi, I'm thinking of having a main page which lists people. Then you
can select a person via a hyperlink, which would open up a new window
to let the user select a organization off a list.

The problem is how do you pass the selected data back to the original
page which is still open?

bruce barker

with client script. see window.opener property in the browsers dom

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)