    i'm new to asp.net, and i need to create a link in an email that will
    pass to a web page the email address as a parameter. I'm not sure how
    to grab the parameter from the web page? thanks!

    Tommy, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Tommy

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    link
    http://www.yoursite.com/page.aspx?email=

    in page
    string Email = Request.QueryString("email");

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Oct 7, 2004

  3. Tommy

    Tommy Guest

    thanks for the help, but i'm getting an error with
    Request.QueryString("email");
    QueryString is underlined in blue and it says denotes a property where a
    method was expected?

    Tommy, Oct 7, 2004
  4. Tommy

    bruce barker Guest

    in c# its:

    bruce barker, Oct 7, 2004
  5. Tommy

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    my bad... mixing ASP and ASP.NET again... [] not ()

    Curt_C [MVP], Oct 7, 2004