Passing Information between two ASPX applications

A Ward

I am trying to find a way to have multiple seperate ASP.Net applications
where I can response.redirect() to a second web application and pass
information. From what I have tried:

* HTTP-GET - I need to pass more information than I can fit in the address
string
* HTTP-POST - Can't find a way to read them from ASPX
* Session Variables aren't persistent across applications (that I have been
successful with)

Is there a documented way to do this? Every example I find for passing
information is limited to being inside the same application. This seems
like it should be simple but the solution is eluding me.

Kevin Spencer

Web Service?

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

bruce barker

if you can not share a database key, then redirect to a page with hidden
fields containing the data, then in client code post to the second location

<form id=foo runat=server>
</form>
<script>
document.forms[0].action = "http://mysecondsite/";
document.forms[0].submit();
</script>

in the code behind write out the hidden values.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)