passing on values frm one frame to another

nivedita_pai

juzz hel me on how to pass on the values btw frames,,,,
on loading viewsite.jsp the first framezworking bt itz coresponding
values r not displyd in d second frame,,

viewsite.jsp

<frameset cols="150,*">

<frame src="viewsite1.jsp" >
<frame src="viewsite2.jsp" name="showframe">

content,title n menu loaded dyanamically frm datbase
on clicking the menu corresponding content n title value shud b
displad in d next frame,,

viewsite1.jsp

<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="">
<%

String title,menu,content;
UploadVO uvo=null;
UploadDAO udao=new UploadDAO();
ArrayList list=null;
try
{
uvo=new UploadVO();
list=udao.getcontent();
%>

<%
for(int i=0;i<list.size();i++)
{
uvo =(UploadVO)list.get(i);
title=uvo.getTitle();
menu=uvo.getMenu();
content=uvo.getContent();
%>
%>,title=<%=title%> target="showframe"><%=menu%></td>

<%}%>
<%
}
catch(Exception e)
{
System.out.println(e);
}
%>
</form>
----------
target="showframe"><%=menu%>

viewsite2.jsp

<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="">
<%
String title=request.getParameter("title");
String content=request.getParameter("content");
%>
</form>

David Mark

juzz hel me on how to pass on the values btw frames,,,,
on loading viewsite.jsp the first framezworking bt itz coresponding
values r not displyd in d second frame,,

viewsite.jsp

Post this to a group that deals with server-side Java. You likely
won't get any answers, but at least it will be in the right group.

Evertjan.

David Mark wrote on 25 jul 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
Post this to a group that deals with server-side Java. You likely
won't get any answers, but at least it will be in the right group.

I am curious about the zworking bit being juzz hel.

The OP must be suffering from an onkeydown motordysfunction.

btw, should he/she be displyned accordingly?

Or would a cup of Java help?