Passing parameters from a tiles-tag attribute to JSP java scriptlets.

Ken Loh

I would like to pass the name of the root page of a tiles page to a
component page. One way I could do this is to create an attribute at
the root page bear that bears the name. An example would be :
<tiles:useAttribute name="mainPage" value="MainPage"/>.

At the component page, I would like to call a singleton with the name
of the root page as an input parameter:

<tiles:importAttribute/>
<%
Exec ex = ExecFactory.getExec(mainPage);
%>

My problem is, I don't know how to put the value of mainPage from the
Tiles tag "domain", to JSP java code "domain".

Your help in whatever way would be more than appreciated.