Passing parameters from C# ASP.NET page to VB dll fails

c.verma

My Visual Basic dll has a property which is LONG:

Public Property Let p_BalGreater(ByVal in_BalGreater As Long)

lBalGreater = in_BalGreater

End Property

The above project is compiled and is being used in C# written asp.net
pages. Since the above is unmanaged code, I have to use tlbimp.exe so
that unmanaged dll can be used in C# pages. In C# pages I set the value
of the object as follows:

TestProj.TestClassClass myObj1 = new TestProj.TestClassClass();
myObj1.p_BalGreater =25000;

Some p_BalGreater is shown as Integer in C# pages, whereas it should
say long.
I am not sure what is wrong. Any ideas?