    Thank & Regards
    A.Mustaq Ahmed

    , Mar 9, 2007

  2. On sender side make url like following.

    Server.UrlEncode("http://..../page.aspx?uid=abc&password=def)

    On receiver side

    string uid = Page.Request.Querystring["uid"] as string;
    string password = Page.Request.Querystring["password"] as string;

    Muhammad Naveed Yaseen, Mar 9, 2007

    On Mar 9, 1:44 pm, "Muhammad Naveed Yaseen" <>
    wrote:
    > On sender side make url like following.
    >
    > Server.UrlEncode("http://..../page.aspx?uid=abc&password=def")
    >
    > On receiver side
    >
    > string uid = Page.Request.Querystring["uid"];
    > string password = Page.Request.Querystring["password"];

    Thank you Muhammad,What are the other uses of Server.UrlEncode

    , Mar 9, 2007