    parameters dinamically, someone know how to do this?

    Thanks

    Jesus

    jb, Dec 4, 2006

  2. Hi,

    jb wrote:
    > Hi, I've a ACTIVEX component in an ASPX(aspnet 2.0) page, and I need to pass
    > parameters dinamically, someone know how to do this?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jesus

    It's possible to access public methods of an ActiveX control using
    JavaScript. You'll need to check the ActiveX control's documentation to
    see which interface the author offers. This is client-side only, but you
    can create the client-side script on the server.

    Another way is to create the OBJECT tag on the server.

    HTH,
    Laurent
    --
    Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft