Passing Parameters to VB.net Application From VBScript in VSA engine- reg

Thirumalai

Dear friends,

I have written a sample VB.Net application using VSA Engine Scripting .

I could pass parameters from Vbscript to VB.Net application. Now all I need
is to pass parameter from vb.net application to
VBScript or JScript.

Here is my sample script code:
Private Sub dlgScript_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

txtScript.Text = "Imports System.Windows.Forms" & vbCrLf & _

"Imports System.Drawing" & vbCrLf & _

"Imports System.Math" & vbCrLf & _

vbCrLf & _

"Module Script" & vbCrLf & _

" Public Sub Main()" & vbCrLf & _

" Dim InputA, InputB, Result As Integer " & vbCrLf & _

" InputA = 10 " & vbCrLf & _

" TheForm.MakeSegment(InputA)" & vbCrLf & _

" End Sub" & vbCrLf & _

"End Module"

txtScript.Select(0, 0)

End Sub

Regards,
Thirumalai.

Peter Torr \(MS\)

Thirumalai said:
I could pass parameters from Vbscript to VB.Net application. Now all I
need is to pass parameter from vb.net application to
VBScript or JScript.

Your script code needs to include a Class declaration. Then from your host
you create an instance of that class and call one of its methods with the
parameters you need.

Peter

Peter Torr \(MS\)