    part of a web control?

    Thanks
    Greg
    Greg Decos, Apr 14, 2004

  2. You could use the context or session objects.
    Here's an example:
    http://www.aspalliance.com/kenc/passval.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 15, 2004

  3. Greg Decos

    Greg Decos Guest

    I tried the article you mentioned (msdn) but
    I can't figure out how to get the values using this technique (not sessions)
    from
    a control.
    When I cast the context to a type of firstpage, how can I get the accessors
    from the control ascx?

    Greg

    Greg Decos, Apr 15, 2004