    remember them across posts.

    Thank you
    Marcel
    Marcel Balcarek, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Marcel,

    You have four basic options:

    1. Hidden form fields (don't depend on anything outside your own code).
    2. Cookies (client must have cookies enabled, and you might need to account
    for the fact that a given user might be using more than one instance of your
    page at any given time).
    3. View state (view state must be enabled).
    4. Session state (session state must be enabled, and you might need to
    account for the fact that a given user might be using more than one instance
    of your page at any given time).

    HTH,
    Nicole

    Nicole Calinoiu, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Nicole,

    How can I enable viewstate for non form variables??

    Marcel

    Marcel Balcarek, Oct 28, 2003
  4. OK, pls ignore previous post - i was not thinking clearly. thx Marcel

    Marcel Balcarek, Oct 28, 2003