Passing soap response to python script

Ombongi Moraa Fe

Hello Group,

I am newbie to python and getting my way around. However, my first project
that introduced me to the language deals with SOAP requests.

The server I communicate with basically sends me 2 soap responses; One with
a requestIdentifier which I should use to query the delivery status of the
message originally sent. Therefore, my main.py script already calls the
client.last_received() which contains 1 value for requestIdentifier.

I have another script getDelivery.py; In this script I need to pass 6
parameters which we used in the main.py script and add the
requestIdentifier parameter - total 7 paramters.

I want to call the getDelivery.py script at the end of main.py script after
the client.last_received().

q1) How do I get the requestIdentifier parameter that is received through
the client.last_received() method call?

q2) How do I pass these 7 parameters to the method call from the main.py
script?

q3) And how do I receive these passed parameters in the getDelivery.py
script?

I am conversant with the php post/get but still having trouble doing the
same in python. I've checked on urllib2 and request modules but still
having trouble understanding their implementation.

Thanks In Advance/

Saludos

Faith