passing the url of the current webpage to python script

wonder

Hi,

How can I pass the url of the current webpage link to a python script in
html?

thanks
sam

Dan Greenblatt

wonder said:
Hi,

How can I pass the url of the current webpage link to a python script in
html?

thanks
sam
are you using a python script as a helper application?

wonder

Dan said:
are you using a python script as a helper application?

yeah, sort of. I m building a html page that will call a python script
by passing it the current URL of the webpage. The html page will be
opened by any web user with any web browser.

thanks
sam