Passing TreeView State information through a page transfer

Richard

Dear All,

I have a page with an ascx component on which has a treeview control within
it. Another ascx component on the page is going to Response.Redirect to the
same page but now with a ?ID=002 addition to the request which will trigger
more actions. Problem is when I redirect (or use Server.Transfer) the view
state (i.e. which nodes are expanded) is lost.

Can anyone tell me the best way to keep the layout of the tree?

I realise that in the new ASP.NET world maybe I should not be Redirecting
but doing something else?

Thank you in advance...

Regards

Richard
Machine Code > Cobol > Fortran > C > Pascal > C++ > C# > ?