    webservice.

    Regards

    /glenn

    glenn h, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Glenn-

    If I understand your scenario correctly a winForm application (say machine
    A) calls first Web Service (say running on machine B) which intern calls
    another Web Service (say running on Machine C). Both the web services are
    configured to use "Intergrated Windows authentication".

    Impersonating winForms application user in second web service is not
    possible unless the machine, on which your first Web Service (machine B) is
    running, is marked for delegation.

    1. The simplest thing would let the client call both these
    web services separately.

    2. Pass user name along with other application data to the
    second web service (optionally encrypting with a symmetric key, well storing
    the key comes into play now)

    Ram Sunkara [msft], Oct 21, 2003