    </Columns>
    thanks
    </asp:DataGrid>
    =?Utf-8?B?YW1qYWQ=?=, Jun 5, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YW1qYWQ=?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "amjad" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > is it possible

    What happened when you tried...?
    Mark Rae, Jun 5, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YW1qYWQ=?=

    Curtis Guest

    I see the Goto.aspx?ID={0} query string. I assume the {0} is the CustID
    value (BTW, this is not secure if that matters at all). Anyway, you can
    save data to a Session variable and pick it up during postback in
    Goto.aspx; unless you are not allowed to use Session variables.

    Curtis

    Curtis, Jun 5, 2006
  4. can you show me the code how to use session variable to get that value thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?YW1qYWQ=?=, Jun 6, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YW1qYWQ=?=

    shailpatel83

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2009
    Messages:
    9
    HTTP GET and HTTP POST in ASP.NET

    Here is the good article that explains hows you can pass data between web pages.

    http: // patelshailesh.com/index.php/pass-values-between-asp-net-web-pages

    http: // patelshailesh.com/index.php/http-get-and-http-post-in-asp-net
    shailpatel83, Feb 9, 2010