passing values from a java file to a webpage

leorulez

I have a java program which can pass values (d_name,item) to any file
that I desire. I chose html and after linking this html file with the
java program, when I open the html file the address bar is something
like this:

"http://abcd.org/test.html?op=add&d_name=NAME&item=data@19b9e1e"

I want to use these passed values in my html file. Is there any way I
can refer to these passed arguments? Is there any other good choice
like perl with which I can do this?
Thanks for any help.

Monique Y. Mudama

I have a java program which can pass values (d_name,item) to any
file that I desire. I chose html and after linking this html file
with the java program, when I open the html file the address bar is
something like this:

"http://abcd.org/test.html?op=add&d_name=NAME&item=data@19b9e1e"

I want to use these passed values in my html file. Is there any way
I can refer to these passed arguments? Is there any other good
choice like perl with which I can do this? Thanks for any help.

Are you asking how, in HTML, to refer to arguments provided via GET?

leorulez

I wanted to know how to refer the arguments provided by Java in the
HTML page. I was wondering if I need to include any statement within
Java program.

Thomas Weidenfeller

I wanted to know how to refer the arguments provided by Java in the
HTML page. I was wondering if I need to include any statement within
Java program.

Applet.getParameter(). Please read the API documentation, that answers
such questions in a second.

/Thomas