Passing values From One asp.net Page to another

TARUN

Hello All,

Please helping to understand this .. as i ma novice for .Net
technology..

What are the different possible way to send the value from one to
another in asp.NET using C#.NET ??

I Know only two way ...

1. Through query string.
2. Through session varible.

Apart from above to ways is there any other way to send the value from
one page to another.
Please suggest me if possible share the code....

Thank's and regards
Tarun Sinha

Mark Rae [MVP]

What are the different possible way to send the value from one to
another in asp.NET using C#.NET ??

I Know only two way ...

1. Through query string.
2. Through session varible.

Yep, either of those will work just fine - what problems are you having...?
Apart from above to ways is there any other way to send the value from
one page to another.

In ASP.NET 2 you can do cross-page posting:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178139(vs.80).aspx