passing values from one web form to another web form

bbawa1

I have a web form welcome.asp and it has three textboxes and two
dropdown list. It has one button called Submit.

when I click that button it should pass all the data from text boxes
and dropdown lists to another web form named processform.aspx.

So, my question is how can I pass the data from one web form to
another web form by clicking abutton.

Thanks

AMDRIT

If this is a form post, you also have access to either the form or the query
string.

Eliyahu Goldin said:
If you are using Server.Transfer method or cross-page posting, you can use
PreviousPage property to access the originating page.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

[...]

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

When I use Server.Transfer["ProcessForm.aspx"]; my btn_click event
it gives me following error message

only assignments, call, increment, decrement, and new object
expressions can be used as a statement

cannot apply indexing with [] to an expression of type 'method group'

Eliyahu Goldin

If you are using Server.Transfer method or cross-page posting, you can use
PreviousPage property to access the originating page.

Peter Bradley

Ysgrifennodd (e-mail address removed):
I have a web form welcome.asp and it has three textboxes and two
dropdown list. It has one button called Submit.

when I click that button it should pass all the data from text boxes
and dropdown lists to another web form named processform.aspx.

So, my question is how can I pass the data from one web form to
another web form by clicking abutton.

Thanks

I take the view that computer programs are usually modeling some real
world object or objects. I therefore construct server side object(s)
that store information entered via Pages in its/their state variables
(fields/properties/attributes).

On submit, I do any validation of the data that is required, store the
data in the object(s) and then store a reference to the object(s) in the
Session.

It is then a simple matter to retrieve that object and its data from the
Session in any subsequent form.

HTH

Peter