    refreshing webform1
    2- Webform2 to be closed automatically after the date selection

    Kind regards and thanks in advance

    Aitham alama, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Aitham alama

    Harold S Guest

    You are basically trying to use a Calendar Control ..right..
    I hope you are not planning to write your own as there are a lot of controls
    out there,which also has documentation on how to do the things you wanted to
    do.
    In case you dont find it , let me know ..I will send you the code.
    Thanks
    hs

    "Aitham alama" <> wrote in message
    > Hi There,
    >
    > My question is as following,
    >
    > I have a webform (Webform1) which contains one label control and command
    > button, when the user clicks the button another webform (Webform2)

    appears,

    Harold S, Jul 12, 2004