    And also can you suggesst couple sites to learn .net 2005 and asp.net 2.0

    Your help much appreciated

    Thanks

    Ganesh, Mar 18, 2006

  2. Ganesh see this" two page data retrieval" sample at:-
    http://www.aspnet101.com/aspnet101/tutorials.aspx?id=56
    To learm try seeing :-
    http://www.asp.net
    Hope that helps
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Mar 19, 2006

  3. Ganesh

    Joey Guest

    That is because you are then doing a method=POST instead of a
    method=GET. Get executes the first time and will retrieve the values
    from the querystring. You should store them from within a
    if(!Page.IsPostBack) and then retrieve them on subsequent post backs.

    JP

    Joey, Mar 20, 2006