passing values to other page

Ganesh

Hi there,

I'm new to .net just started with 2005 and asp.net 2.0, I'm passing control
values to other page to retrieve the data from data set based on the passing
values. It works fine. But when i click any field for sorting it looses the
values of previous form i guess so.

How can i do this, what sort of techniquest people are doing for this.

And also can you suggesst couple sites to learn .net 2005 and asp.net 2.0

Your help much appreciated

Thanks

Joey

That is because you are then doing a method=POST instead of a
method=GET. Get executes the first time and will retrieve the values
from the querystring. You should store them from within a
if(!Page.IsPostBack) and then retrieve them on subsequent post backs.

JP