    response.redirect "mypage.asp?number=" & number

    But it dons't seem to work. Why?

    Bill

    Bill, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Bill

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    That should work.

    When you say "it doesn't work", what exactly do you mean?

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Bill" <> wrote in message
    : I'm trying to retain a value that I pass to a processing page. When the
    : page is done processing, I use the response.redirect to forward to the
    : page I started on, and i want that page to hold the same category id
    : that it started out on. I'm trying to pass with response.redirect using
    : response.redirect "mypage.asp?number=" & number
    :
    : But it dons't seem to work. Why?
    :
    : Bill
    :
    : *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
    : Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

    Ken Schaefer, Sep 27, 2003