Passing Variables Without Request.Querystring...

paleHail

Hi all,
I have my index.html where I have two frames:

<frameset rows="144,*" border="0" frameborder="no">
<frame src="header.html" frameborder="no" noresize scrolling="no">
<frame src="rightFrame.html" name="frontpage" frameborder="no"
noresize>
</frameset>

I wanted the top of the site to stay in tact while the bottom
constantly changes. With using this structure, I can't figure out how
to pass variables from one page to another in the "frontpage" frame.

What I want is a jive, old list of links on a page within the
"frontpage" frame that all point to the same page, but passes a
specific category id to the next page so that it knows what data to
display. Where I am confused is how to do this when the URL never
changes. Is there a way to set a session variable onClick? If so, how
would I go about doing this?

Thanks,