Passing Variables

James

Hi. I need to be able to pass a few variables on a button click to refill a
form on a new page. I am using a few textbox's but when the button is
clicked the values are lost - I am convinced that these variables are being
disposed - but why? - and how can I fix it.

thanks
James

DalePres

And make sure you're not resetting the values in your Page_Load by testing
for !IsPostBack before initializing any values. Keep in mind that Page_Load
runs before your button event.

Dale