Passport Authentication in ASP.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sudhir Pai, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Sudhir Pai

    Sudhir Pai Guest

    Hi All,

    I want to implement the .Net Passport Authentication in my ASP.NET web
    application.

    I have installed the Microsoft Passport SDK 2.5 on my machine. I have
    also registered my profile (email address and company profile) while
    downloading the Passport SDK.

    I have not yet received the SiteID and the Key from Microsoft for
    registering my Web Application for Passport Authentication.

    I want to know the further steps involved in implementing the Passport
    Authentication.

    Can anyone help me?

    Thanks in advance.

    Sudhir

    Sudhir Pai, Jul 7, 2003

    to do this with MapPoint .NET (now MapPoint Web Service) to speed up the
    process.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
    Author: ADO.NET and XML: ASP.NET on the Edge

    ****
    Think Outside the Box!
    ****

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jul 7, 2003