passport user authentication

pras kumar

Hi,
I want to implement passport authentication in my ASp.net
application.I followed the steps given in this website
http://builder.com.com/5102-6373-1052982.html .I dint know what
changes i should make to registry.I have used logotag2 web method in my
application for displaying the sign in image but the image is not
getting displayed.I think this problem is because of the registry
settings i dint do.Thanks in advance