    Any suggestions as to where this problem is occurring would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Reid

    Reid, Jul 20, 2006

  2. Reid

    Reid Guest

    I've dug into this some more and discovered that entering the correct userid
    + password in the login control will result in a login error without the app
    ever connecting to the database (SQL Profiler shows no activity when this
    occurs). However the ChangePasword login control works fine (and profiler
    shows the database connections being made). So, apparently, the login
    control can fail without ever making a connection to the database. Any
    ideas how that could happen?

    Reid, Jul 24, 2006