    sPassword = Request.Form("txtPassword") --> nothing

    Thank you.
    , Apr 22, 2007

  2. Mark Rae Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > In ASP.Net I would like to create a text box that is a Password Field.
    > How do I do that ?

    <asp:TextBox ID="txtPassword" runat="server" TextMode="Password" />
    Mark Rae, Apr 22, 2007

    When I click on the hyperlink you wrote
    it says "Page not found".
    Can you please retype the link ? Thank you very much.

    On Apr 22, 4:43 pm, "Mark Rae" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > In ASP.Net I would like to create a text box that is a Password Field.
    > > How do I do that ?

    > <asp:TextBox ID="txtPassword" runat="server" TextMode="Password" />
    , Apr 22, 2007
  4. You can only click on that hyperlink from a newsreader, not from a browser.

    Notice the news: protocol

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 22, 2007
  5. Mark Rae Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > When I click on the hyperlink you wrote

    What hyperlink...?
    Mark Rae, Apr 22, 2007
  6. See my earlier reply, MArk.

    He means the news: protocol hyperlink which is quoted
    in your reply because you used a newsreader to reply to him.

    He's using a browser...and the news: protocol doesn't work in browsers
    unless it also has the double slashes and the server's address.

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 22, 2007
  7. Mark Rae Guest

    "Juan T. Llibre" <> wrote in message

    > See my earlier reply, MArk.
    >
    > He means the news: protocol hyperlink which is quoted
    > in your reply because you used a newsreader to reply to him.
    >
    > He's using a browser...and the news: protocol doesn't work in browsers
    > unless it also has the double slashes and the server's address.

    Ah right...
    Mark Rae, Apr 22, 2007

    Oh, I see your reply. I got it. Sorry about the confusion.
    That works !
    Thanks a lot.

    On Apr 22, 5:51 pm, "Mark Rae" <> wrote:
    > "Juan T. Llibre" <> wrote in messagenews:ezMak%...
    >
    > > See my earlier reply, MArk.

    > > He means the news: protocol hyperlink which is quoted
    > > in your reply because you used a newsreader to reply to him.

    > > He's using a browser...and the news: protocol doesn't work in browsers
    > > unless it also has the double slashes and the server's address.

    > Ah right...
    , Apr 22, 2007