Password fields clearing themselves

tshad

I have a couple of textboxes of TextMode=Password.

When I press submit, if there is an error on the page and it is redisplayed,
all the fields are there except for the Password fields. They get cleared.

This is very irritating to the user who may have to fill in 10 fields and
put the wrong type of date in, for example, and then have to put the
Passwords again.

Is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks,

Tom