Password for ASP.net forums app

Guest

Hello all!

I'm using the asp.net forums in my web site. I created a login page of my
own, and am using the table that came with the forums app. They have
encypted the password via SALT I think. My login page see the table and
everthing works fine, except, it doesn't recoginise the password. How can I
encrypt the password so it's the same, or because it's already in place, it
will never decifer it. I know I can modify the web config, but is there more
to it than that.
So basicly I want to login in on my new created login page and be able to
login with the forums table that was already created.

As always, TIA!!!

Rudy