    advertisement-laden pages... looking for something more academic with an
    objective treatment of the topic.

    Thanks!
    Guadala Harry, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Guadala Harry

    Scott Allen Guest

    Keith Brown has a brief explanation here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/08/SecurityBriefs/

    HTH,

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Sep 12, 2004

  3. Guadala Harry

    Greg Burns Guest

    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Tutorial/77D4AFDC-585D-4539-A364-30028327FF14.dcik

    Greg

    Greg Burns, Sep 12, 2004
  4. Building Secure ASP .NET Applications
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FamilyID=055FF772-97FE-41B8-A58C-BF9C6593F25E

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Sep 12, 2004
  5. Here's a couple good articles on hashing:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/04/asp200304so_l/asp200304so_l.asp

    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://Steve.Orr.net