    Why it is occured?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Kuan
    Kuan, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Kuan

    Guest

    This is by design with ASP.NET you need to-do sommething like...

    PasValue.Attributes("Value") = Session["pwd"].ToString();

    Kindest Regards,

    Ryan Healey

    InstantASP Ltd - ASP.NET Collaboration & Support Tools

    http://www.instantasp.co.uk

    "Kuan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am typing a password into a textBox with type="password", and then
    > submitting it into other page where I not see it in the textBox with
    > type="password" .
    > A password value is stored in a Session or a local variable.
    >
    > Session["pwd"] = PasValue.Text;
    > .
    > .
    > .
    > PasValue.Text = Session["pwd"].ToString(); - is not appeared
    >
    > Why it is occured?
    >
    > Thanks & Regards,
    > Kuan

    , Nov 27, 2003

  3. Kuan

    Guest

    Opps sorry that should be ...

    PasValue.Attributes["Value"] = Session["pwd"].ToString();

    for c# ;)

    --

    "" <> wrote in message
    > This is by design with ASP.NET you need to-do sommething like...
    >
    > PasValue.Attributes("Value") = Session["pwd"].ToString();
    >
    > Kindest Regards,
    >
    > Ryan Healey
    >
    > InstantASP Ltd - ASP.NET Collaboration & Support Tools
    >
    > http://www.instantasp.co.uk
    >
    > "Kuan" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi All,
    > >
    > > I am typing a password into a textBox with type="password", and then
    > > submitting it into other page where I not see it in the textBox with
    > > type="password" .
    > > A password value is stored in a Session or a local variable.
    > >
    > > Session["pwd"] = PasValue.Text;
    > > .
    > > .
    > > .
    > > PasValue.Text = Session["pwd"].ToString(); - is not appeared
    > >
    > > Why it is occured?
    > >
    > > Thanks & Regards,
    > > Kuan

    , Nov 27, 2003