    this error. Microsoft Security Policy requires something nonsense I think. I
    never think a password like "75256asdf!^+%&" this. How can I use normal
    passwords which users demand what their hearth say as a password

    Yasin Cepeci, Apr 26, 2007

  2. "Yasin Cepeci" <> wrote in message
    news:OI6d%...
    > Password length minimum: 7. Non-alphanumeric characters required.I ve
    > taken this error. Microsoft Security Policy requires something nonsense I
    > think. I never think a password like "75256asdf!^+%&" this. How can I use
    > normal passwords which users demand what their hearth say as a password

    it can be configured by a AspNetSqlMembershipProvider entry

    <membership>
    <providers>
    <add name="AspNetSqlMembershipProvider"
    passwordStrengthRegularExpression=""
    minRequiredPasswordLength="X"
    minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="X"

    Hope it helps

    Alexey Smirnov, Apr 26, 2007

  3. Yasin Cepeci

    Yasin Cepeci Guest

    it works. thanx

    "Alexey Smirnov" <>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
    yazdý:%23yU$...

    Yasin Cepeci, Apr 26, 2007