    types.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, May 17, 2004

  2. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 17 May 2004 22:17:49 GMT, Roedy Green
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >If a JNLP file requires a login/password to access it, is there any
    >way to start it directly from JWS, without using a browser.
    >
    >I ask this because browsers and websites often screw up the mime
    >types.

    Yes, Roedy, you idiot, there is. Look it up in your freaking glossary
    under:

    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/uri.html

    Feed this URL directly to javaws.exe

    http://roedy:/replicator/replicatorreceiverwebsite.jnlp

    where roedy is your user name and sesame your password.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, May 18, 2004

  3. On Mon, 17 May 2004 23:05:07 GMT, Roedy Green wrote:

    > Yes, Roedy, you idiot, there is. Look it up in your freaking glossary
    > under: ....

    (rolls eyes) Tehh! I've always said the
    'Java Glossary' is too big. Vis.
    <http://www.google.com/search?q=site:http://mindprod.com>

    Read the blue line "Results 1-10 of about.."

    I am not surprised you mis-place and
    forget stuff on your own site!

    --
    Andrew Thompson